1 – Business Development Manager
– Research ability, in particular in qualitative research, evaluation, and the search for relevant sources of reference and being able to discriminate amongst such sources.
– Strong cognitive, analytical and conceptualizing ability coupled with pragmatic problem solving skills.
– Innovation and creativity, with an ability to champion new ideas and to facilitate their incorporation into the Office’s products and services and business processes.
– Self-motivated with the ability to plan and manage tasks independently and to motivate others.
– Integrity and sound judgment, particularly in situations involving public reporting and managing relationships.
– Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to share institutional knowledge and maintain good relationships, both internal and external, through highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
– IT literacy.
– Management experience encompassing policy, financial and performance management.
– Experience of conducting and implementing the results of research – oriented to business or product improvement.
– Intermediate/Advanced computer skills a must.
2 – Marketing Executive x 2
– Ideal candidate must be very organized. Possess the ability to multi task and be able to work in a fast pace environment. Must be reliable and have prior industry experience.
– Applicants must be outgoing, driven, well spoken and extremely dedicated.
– Entry Levels Welcome; Marketing, Fashion and Advertising Majors; Theatre/Film Majors.