If a photo’s worth a thousand words, then how much more valuable is video? That’s the basis of video marketing, a forward-facing marketing strategy that integrates engaging video into your marketing campaigns.
Video marketing can be used for everything from building customer rapport, to promoting your brand, services or products. Additionally, video marketing can serve as a medium to present how-to’s, promote customer testimonials, live-stream events and deliver viral (entertaining) content.
To develop your video marketing strategy, you’ll want to:
- Allocate resources. You’re going to need to designate some budget for video – at the least, decent equipment, good editing software, and a video marketing guru (or, better, team) – as well as time to create it.
- Tell your stories. Storytelling has never been as important as it is in video, so get brainstorming: What stories do you want to tell? How will you tell them?
- Engage. It’s not enough to simply tell your stories; you must engage your audience while you do so. How will you make your stories interesting? What will hook your audience?
- Keep it short. There’s no set length for marketing videos (although there are recommendations), but the general rule is that shorter is better. Be ruthless with your editing. Cut, cut, cut out everything extraneous. Attention spans are short, so make the best of what you get.
- Publish. Publish your videos far and wide – embedded in your website, uploaded to Google-owned YouTube, and on all your social media channels. Then, promote, promote, promote.
- Analyze. Track metrics and stats, to determine which videos do the best – and why.
We provide professional cost-effective video marketing services for your business, with full service of HD & SD (NTSC & PAL) camera, crews, and lighting packages. Discuss with our professional video producer of what you wish to have to fulfill your vision and successfully translate your ideas to the screen.
|Concept & Budget Development||Producer / Line Producers|
|Consultation and Coordination||Production Managers|
|Location Scouts & Booking||Assistant Directors|
|Creative Art Design / Multimedia||Location Managers|
|Experienced Video Cameraman||Professional Choreographers|
|Scriptwriting / Storyboards||Fashion / Wardrobe Stylist|
|Stunt Directors / Art Directors||Wardrobe & Fitting Management|
|Gaffers / Grips||Sound Recordists / Music Production|
|Hair Stylist and Make-up Artists||Props Masters / Set Contractors|
|Technical Equipment||Transport coordinators|
|Commercial Models / Dancers||Rehearsal Management|
|Famous Actors / Actress||Ambassador & Spokes Person|
|Camera Assistants||Runners, Production Crews|
|Talents Scouting & Casting Management||Kids, Old Ages and with Characters.|
|Technical, Backstage & Production Crews||Celebrities Appearance|
|Promotional Door Gifts||Publicity and Media Relations|